Ping G10 3 Wood Draw

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Absolutley, tried and enjoyed Ping G5/10 stuff at the range.

Go for the regular (not "S" model) with the Grafalloy Red, steer clear of the proforce V2 unless you are a golfing god.

Surprised it doesn't come with the tasty green aldila NVS as on the G5 driver....or maybe it does?

Dave

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just bought the G10 neutral with ProForce V2 shaft, played two rounds with it and I love it!

Can really see it becoming my go to club!

Edit: Just read Realgolferuk post. I am in no way a golfing god, I just happen to have a fast swing speed and this was one I demo'd and loved from day one.

Tryed the Driver today, have to say i was v impressed. If only I had not bought an FT-i!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks, H-H!

You may not be a god yet, but your scoring and swing speed would suggest V2 is right up your street. I know it's a fantastic development, but I'm being cautious in recommending it to slower swingers. I'm not a swinger at all...the missus wouldn't like it :mad: !

Dave

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ive got the v2 on my Srixon driver and its been cut at the hozzle 1 inch and lengthened at the top, (long story it was tour made for a shop pro who sold it to me and I got it lengthened to standard length.) I have a reasonably fast downswing but not what I would call fast, my average distance would be 270-280 with the few 300 yarders missing fairways per round! Last time I had my swing speed measured it was around 105-110mph (can do faster if I bring my wrists into it) so to me the v2 isnt just as niche as some players might believe. Try one, only you will know.