Phillips Discount Golf North East

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I popped into Phillips Golf up here in the North East this afternoon and during a natter with Phil the owner, he tells me that he's selling up and will be reducing prices on all his stock. Some recent ill health and advice from his doctor were the determining factors in his decision.

Not sure of what and how much the reductions will be, but he did mention the M1 driver getting sold for £299, not sure if that is good or bad, but if you up for some new kit, may be worth a look.

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I popped into Phillips Golf up here in the North East this afternoon and during a natter with Phil the owner, he tells me that he's selling up and will be reducing prices on all his stock. Some recent ill health and advice from his doctor were the determining factors in his decision.

Not sure of what and how much the reductions will be, but he did mention the M1 driver getting sold for £299, not sure if that is good or bad, but if you up for some new kit, may be worth a look.

Whereabouts is it?

Spoorsy

Club Champion
Visit site
Hes a good lad, just been down this morning for a lesson & fitting, and walked away with a new set of callaway XR's, would recommend him yo anyone, had my swing back on track within an hour!

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hes a good lad, just been down this morning for a lesson & fitting, and walked away with a new set of callaway XR's, would recommend him yo anyone, had my swing back on track within an hour!

It is a shame they are closing, as I had a shed load of lessons there a year or so back and he is a very very good teacher, really knows his stuff inside and out, as written above if you're in the NE and in need of a refresher before the season really gets underway, go see him.

I still remember all the things he told me and try, operative word there is try, to put them to use when practicing and playing.

Chad

Visit site
Sad to hear about this. I got my irons custom fit there a couple of years ago, nice set of blokes! Anyone know when it's closing down?