Phil Mickelsons Shirt. Could it catch on?

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now now Dave, we'll have no trouble here.

The no's appear to have it from all the dapper folk on here. So that's you told.

Has anyone looked at a forum meet pic :)

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Now now Dave, we'll have no trouble here.

The no's appear to have it from all the dapper folk on here. So that's you told.

Has anyone looked at a forum meet pic :)

Its ok Craig, They’ll all be wearing them next season they just don’t know it yet :cool:

Me and PM know the score..Im hearing Beards and Skinny keks are on the way out and Baggy shirts and mini mullets are in ;)

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its ok Craig, They’ll all be wearing them next season they just don’t know it yet :cool:

Me and PM know the score..Im hearing Beards and Skinny keks are on the way out and Baggy shirts and mini mullets are in ;)

Do Puma do them??? 😀

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If I had one it most certainly would catch on... fire

A terrible look and not particularly flattering to Phil's lumps and bumps, looks uncomfortable too

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i recently started playing in Hickory comps and in those you have to wear shirt and tie and the English comps a jacket also.

I wouldn't say, i would choose a proper shirt to play in on a hot day, but it's ok as long as its a size or too larger than normal. Oh and a bow tie is better that a an ordinary tie as it doesn't flap around in the wind or in your swing.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
Sometimes people will argue that Golf is not a sport. Pitching up to play in a shirt certainly doesn't shout this is a sporting activity. Maybe he had dinner reservations or a poker game to go to immediately after his round so he was just trying to save time.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't really like it. Made him look like an every day hacker squeezing nine holes in on his way home from work. Didn't help that he was knifing pitches through the green either.