Pete Cowan Golf Acadamy.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just watched Cowans interview with Radar on sky and he was talking about the short game and to some degree how Woodland had improved (out of sight!)

Talked about using the bounce and how everyone says it but very few understand what it means and how to do it. Went on to talk about using natural forces to allow the club to be delivered to use the bounce. Sadly Radar then went on to ask about Koepka rather than digging further!

Would love a couple of hours on the chipping green with Cowan! (without digging!!!)

If you watch his chipping videos he keeps it very simple and advocates raising the heel off the floor, get the club shaft vertical and get the ball rolling asap.

Its basically paul runyan's chipping technique. I posted it on here before. Made a huge difference to my own simple chip shots.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I feel quite fortunate that I had my first ever block of of lessons with a guy ( Luke Allen) who is at Lindrick GC. He now also works at Peter Cowans who is near meadowhall. Luke still has a few lessons with the man. Last lesson I had with Luke was just eye opening. Any pro that get relate to me at 17 hcap and and a scratch golfer has my utmost respect.