Personalised balls

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you.

I want to get a logo printed on the ball too in memory of my Grandad so will Titleist do this or is it words only?
i think it is words only. However, if you go to the genuine titleist website they do have an option for some logos. A bespoke one would probably cost loads though as you probably have to purchase a minimum amount of balls.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Vice do a good deal on personalised balls, including logos which you design yourself. Only good if you are not set on Pro V’s but reviews suggest their top ball is similar in performance

gopher99

Visit site
Normally around April, you can get 4 for 3 dozen on Pro V1’s and TP5’5. You can customise them with lettering, not sure about logos. But neilds is correct vice can put a logo on the ball, and I reckon they will have a sale on just the same time as taylormade and titliest have theirs.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I often get the usual sales pitch for balls and personalisation at Christmas and in the run up to Masters week when it is held in its normal spot so around mid-April. I have no interest as I've got too many golf balls as it is but when HID got some for Christmas about 5-6 years ago it was words only so she simply got Homer stamped. No option to go with a logo