Perfick

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
The monthly medal on Saturday. Down here in the south, it's been plenty warm enough to have had ones knees out to the elements for some while. Perhaps those further north can start to enjoy the same. (Although it's not a pretty sight).

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Supposedly playing supper club tonight but forecast is for heavy showers from 4.00-7.00 so may swerve that and hit the range. Looking great for the rest of the week though and getting luvvly jubbly warm by the weekend

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
lucky you forecast here from tonight is rain rain and more rain.

playing BGCS hickory events at Nairn, Moray and Hopeman.... going to get wet

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
May enter the monthly medal on Sunday, or I might not enter and just play for fun if I'm hungover over after Spurs' glorious victory on Saturday night. Two of our usual group are away so I'm trying to get one of my other mates who barely ever plays to join us. He's terrible but it'll be a laugh anyway.

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
Playing in the weekend Stableford on Sunday morning, was hoping to get to the Wednesday night roll up tonight but forecast doesn't look good and not sure I can get out of work in time anyway.

D

Deleted member 1147

Captain's Day at Kedleston on Saturday - 4 ball Am-Am

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seniors open tomorrow’s at Grange.
Sat medal then watch Liverpool muller Spurs .

Had the pulls lately so will do some work on my grip.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played yesterday and the course is hard and bouncy after weeks of no rain I am actually looking forward to the rain forecast for today.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Picking up the keys to my new holiday flat on Friday, so Friday and Saturday down on Sandbanks, and no golf.
Playing 36 hole medal on Sunday to make up for it.

In theory playing tonight, but looking less likely.

D

Deleted member 25172

"Warm up" round on Thursday after work to get me either pumped up or completely deflated for the Saturday morning medal. But no matter what, the focal point of this weekend takes place down in Madrid on Saturday night. COYS.