Panmure GC

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Played at Panmure today. What an absolutely fantastic golf course. A super mix of holes; some straight forward, some challenging and some I've never seen the likes of before.

Presentation of the course was first class and the greens were excellent - quick and true.

Clubhouse was also very nice, great hospitality and food.

If you haven't played there, I would highly recommend it.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Members of my club have a reciprocal arrangement with them but it deserves to command a decent fee. I would say it is better than many a course with a fee of £100 or more.
Sounds good, we are already playing four decent courses and may go for something slightly lower budget for our last day, also a bit of extra driving to go from Fife and back to Edinburgh airport but still considering it.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Members of my club have a reciprocal arrangement with them but it deserves to command a decent fee. I would say it is better than many a course with a fee of £100 or more.
And so it should be. Given that they charge more than £100 themselves.

That said, one of my favourite courses in Scotland. Usually buy a day ticket which makes it really good value.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
nice course, right next to Monifieth, in fact you can see onto either course, more heathland to my mind. was only one poor hole which is the last par 3 17th i think, sort or slotted in without much thought. one of the guys i'm playing with this morning is a member asn we are stopping off there again this year on our jolly