Ouul cart bag

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just wondering does anyone have one of these, they seem to be going crazy cheap, the 15 way camo bag can be bought for £39.99. Just wondering on the quality? They look great and a bit different, have Ouul gone out of business? Is that why they are so cheap?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just wondering does anyone have one of these, they seem to be going crazy cheap, the 15 way camo bag can be bought for £39.99. Just wondering on the quality? They look great and a bit different, have Ouul gone out of business? Is that why they are so cheap?

I need a link coz I have one and they are the dogs bollox. £40. Bloody hell, I would check it’s not a scam. I paid £120 for mine two years ago and thought that a bargain. The one I have is waterproof and is fantastic. Our club was promoting them a couple of years ago but the white sock wearing brigade didn’t like them.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
https://www.justgolfonline.co.uk/collections/golf-bags/products/ouul-ocean-camo-15-way-cart-bag

So they are worth a punt then? They look great quality and I really like the camo, I would prefer the blue but wouldn't mind the frog colour at that price
Definitely worth a punt at that price. Had mine a couple of years and paid the best part of £160 for the Python version. Good bag. Only thing it doesnt have is an insulated pocket. But that's not an issue as far as I'm concerned

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
SWMBO bought me the(very)lightweight AQUA carry bag,seems to do the job, and,as someone else mentioned the rain hood is well thought out/designed room wise.
My only problem is that for a bag bought and put into use at end Sept.I've had to send photos back to HOTGOLF showing wear and fraying on the cloth material of the shoulder straps(not the actual waterproof material section of the straps).The young lady at the end of the phone was very nice about this(didn't say if they'd had this come up before-so I'm unsure if finishing fault or not)and was led to believe that a new strap will be on way.Said that would be forwarding images to QUUL in Sweden for comment.
If I can get this resolved satisfactorily then I'll be well pleased as it was well worth the £80ish(bargain) paid-good bag!! in meantime thanks to the deluges don't need to use one of the ordinary carry bags.
Jimbo

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
ouul_camo_15_ocean_blue.600x600.jpg
Have bought this one off Amazon for £59, I love the blue camo look and the one at £39 was going to cost £15 delivery so not much difference to get the colour I preferred.