Other interests/hobbies

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Other hobbiew apart from golf are darts,beer going to good clubs and trying to make a bit of music/remixing and playing on me decks i rubbish buts all good fun,normal 25 yr old hobbies
you got decks? same here havent been on them for ages tho what music do you play?

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Yeah well i say decks i only have one turntable now and 2 cd decks,i play trance mostly maybe bit of electro if i feeling fruity what music you into

Jabba

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No, I lift in the WDFPF, World Drug Free Powerlifting Federation.There are some other federations who also conduct drug testing and there are some federations who do not conduct any drug tests.

B

birdieman

Jabba,
1. how much can you bench press?
2. what does powerlifitng do for a golf swing? I think KJ Choi was a powerlifter.

Jabba

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My bench sucks, my competition best is 145 kgs.I had my supraspinatus (a rotator cuff) reattached 2 years ago and can't do the volume of bench work I used to do. I love to squat though, my competition best is 250 kgs.
I'm not sure that PL'ing helps the golf swing. Contrary to it's name, most PL'ers aren,t powerful, they are strong.Olympic lifters (weghtlifters) on the other hand are immensely powerful as they do lots of speed work.The pro golfers aren't strong (in lifting terms)but they too are very powerful. Forearm strength seems to help me from the rough or at times when a tree limits the length of swing I can take.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah well i say decks i only have one turntable now and 2 cd decks,i play trance mostly maybe bit of electro if i feeling fruity what music you into

i like all music but mainly trance stuff like paul van dyk and armin etc etc but on my decks i mixed dnb although i got a ton of trance records too. Do you produce?

sandford93

Assistant Pro
Visit site
autumn - football, league table tennis and golf

winter - rugby, league table tennis and golf

spring - tennis, athletics and golf

summer - cricket, tennis and golf

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
bridge (I play the premier league, organize and direct national tournaments and do some teaching)
rugby and football on TV (not active anymore, my knees dont obey)
hiking and nordic walking
cooking