Open Tickets

PAP

Visit site
Hi folks
I’ve got two single tickets for Friday and Saturday at the open. I need two for either day and would trade for a single either day if you have one available.
Thanks
P

Mickyc

Hacker
Visit site
Hi folks
I’ve got two single tickets for Friday and Saturday at the open. I need two for either day and would trade for a single either day if you have one available.
Thanks
P
Hi
I don’t have a ticket for Saturday for you but do need one Friday ticket so will happily buy yours if you are selling.
Thanks
Mike

PAP

Visit site
Hi Mike happy to pass it on if I can get the extra one for either day. There is a site to buy tickets Olin the open Website once you register. I’m watching to see if I can get an extra ticket. Let’s keep in touch

Mickyc

Hacker
Visit site
If you are quick there are tickets available for the tournament days at the moment on the resale platform. I just got the Friday ticket I needed.

PaddySavage

Visit site
Folks, I'd picked up 2 tickets for the Thursday on the resale platform. I now unfortunately can't go due a change in personal circumstances. When you purchase on the resale platform, you aren't allowed to resell your tickets there. Would anybody want to buy the 2 tickets for the Thursday at face value, £190 for the pair?