One length hybrids

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does anybody use them?

I just pulled the trigger on 2 (4 and 5) to add to my regular length irons to get some distance over 150 in the bag

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you have one length hybrids but not one length irons, wouldn't that mean your hybrid is shorter than your longest iron??

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you have one length hybrids but not one length irons, wouldn't that mean your hybrid is shorter than your longest iron??

By 0.25 of an inch yes

My 6 iron is longest in my bag and my ap1 are 37.5 for length

The one lengths are 37.5 however without cobra connect (that I'm changing grips) will be 37.25

So that's 0.25

Not really noticeable

I can hit my 6 iron ok. 7-lw I don't overly struggle with

Above 6 iron I struggle

My f7 hybrid recently I either fade it or floor it

So going to try the one lengths to get some distance 160-175

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do my own shafting and all my hybrids have the same length of shaft.

I bought a set of MDs a few years back and they were all the same length as standard.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Really want to try out the one length, but I am more scared of the 8-PW range rather than the other side of things. Now we have Cobra at my club I may just try them out just to see.

D

Deleted member 18121

I use 3-LW Cobra one length irons and absolutely love them......I had the hybrids for a short period and couldnt hit them for toffee.

D

Deleted member 18121

How comes? Was you pulling them or topping them?

Topping, it was really weird....almost like I needed to come up with an unnatural swing style just to hit them, but like I say...3 -LW are all awesome. Just assume I'm weird.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Topping, it was really weird....almost like I needed to come up with an unnatural swing style just to hit them, but like I say...3 -LW are all awesome. Just assume I'm weird.

we all different I guess

I took them out today

the 5 I loved. hit it so well from bunkers, rough. fairway.. the 4 however pushed that out right a lot