One for the Slapheads / follicly challenged

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
We have 'similar' (or opposite) embarresment!

I've just had to get my Driver's Linense renewed (every 10 years) so the mass of white hair dominating the pic will haunt me for that period!! My Dad had a full 'head of hair' all his life, albeit regularly cut, too!

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
We have 'similar' (or opposite) embarresment!

I've just had to get my Driver's Linense renewed (every 10 years) so the mass of white hair dominating the pic will haunt me for that period!! My Dad had a full 'head of hair' all his life, albeit regularly cut, too!
Isn't it every three years.

Mandofred

Visit site
Up until 3 years or so ago I was thinking I had better hair than pretty well any guy in my relative world. Alopecia brought me down to earth quickly. Now, not only do I NOT have much of anything on top of my head.....I have no sideburns or eyebrows either. Only a few hairs growing on the face....so it makes for a very quick shave every once in a while. Ear hair......gone. (y) and...as my wife has pointed out.....my legs are smoother than hers now:LOL::LOL:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Up until 3 years or so ago I was thinking I had better hair than pretty well any guy in my relative world. Alopecia brought me down to earth quickly. Now, not only do I NOT have much of anything on top of my head.....I have no sideburns or eyebrows either. Only a few hairs growing on the face....so it makes for a very quick shave every once in a while. Ear hair......gone. (y) and...as my wife has pointed out.....my legs are smoother than hers now:LOL::LOL:
Don't know whether to feel sorry for you or envious. Check out the pic on post#50 - that is pretty much me except my centre parting is a bit wider and cleaner. As for the rest of the bodily hair that you have shed - I wish. If I do nothing about it, I'm a silverback gorilla. Wife did my back today. Then I ran the clippers round the back and sides of the bonce. I'll sort out the lugs and hooter tomorrow - requires careful scrutiny. I ought to have shares in Wahl.
Thinking about it, I am envious of your low maintenance grooming schedule.
Hope this has cheered you up.