Old Course ballot 2019

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I gave up yesterday morning due to it, but did it in the afternoon and same as you received an email immediately.

Anotherdouble, not sure if you are had problems like us but if you goto the home page, log in :-

https://play.standrews.com/home

and look on the screen, it tells you if an applicatioin has been submitted, my says this :-

Old Course - High Season 15 April TO 13 October 2019
Minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 golfers
2 Course Package - Old Course plus a choice of 2nd course
Cost £330 per person

Application Submitted

Hopefully that helps if you are having any problems and an easy way to check.:thup:

Rang them today. Defect in the main oscillator in email department. Application duly received and should get an email when they fix the aforementioned oscillator

D

Deleted member 21258

Just got my email, I think I am never going to get it to play it, no luck for the 2nd year or on two holidays on the daily ballot this year.

Oh well maybe in 2020:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 21258

Got my acceptance email this afternoon, three of us playing the Castle Course, and the Old Course in May 2019. Hopefully warmer and sunnier than when we played at easter last year.

Great stuff, have a great time enjoy.:cool:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just got my email, I think I am never going to get it to play it, no luck for the 2nd year or on two holidays on the daily ballot this year.

Oh well maybe in 2020:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I got my rejection email this afternoon. Oh well here’s to next year

Yep, got my rejection email about 5.30 tonight :(

Rejection for me also 👎

Rejection here too.

Gonna head to Le Golf National I think!

Unlucky guys. I guess that it depends on the volume of subscriptions they had for the dates you chose. Le Golf National looks to be a decent deal with Golfbreaks - two nights, B&B and two rounds for £285.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For those rejected you do know there's the "turn up and play" option as a single? Folk have been known to get out as pairs doing this option too. There's also a short-term ballot for 2s (and maybe 3s?) that's two days in advance. Anyway I had great luck but this is one example of how you can get on the Old Course, I htink as long as you miss the main events there you have a shot.

My Old Course experience as a single

Grantley1988

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did this last year for the first time and got a tee time. Playing The Old Course Tuesday next week and The New Course Monday. Really excited.