NW opens this weekend 5th/6th September

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Nice shooting Pedro. Where did you finish ? Must have been high up ? Agree that West lancs is a different animal than SAOL. Even more so if the wind is up.

I was talking to Nick Hibbs (Tour-X golf) and he said the same about Joey as you.....a really great guy, very easy going, and good fun to be around.

Dunno mate, they just give the 2 separate rounds on the sheet and not the overall finishings.

I was actually in 10th spot in the morning, and my 85 was 40th out of 60.

More made up that in the last 2 weeks for 2 36 holers I havent embarassed myself and been in and around the top 10-20 after the morning game. Maybe I need to eat more bananas than choccy's in the afternoon.

36 holes are also a survival of the fittest, and 2 rounds to nett par and two to 3 over 5 over my handicap against CSS isnt to bad.

I got a cut after the first round, so not sure if I'm a gnats .......away from Cat 1. :eek:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Was John Hughes smiling?

Well done Pedro thats a great effort mate. What was the winning score?

He was when he picked the trophy up.

Not so much when him and one of our group had a difference of opinion, but thats not for public consumption.

152, I was only 13 shots behind..... but just 6 behind 5th place. Bearing in mind it was for 3-10 handicappers, I'm happy with that considering the poor form I've been in this year.

D

Deleted member 1740

He was when he picked the trophy up.

Not so much when him and one of our group had a difference of opinion, but thats not for public consumption.

152, I was only 13 shots behind..... but just 6 behind 5th place. Bearing in mind it was for 3-10 handicappers, I'm happy with that considering the poor form I've been in this year.

Why doesnt that surprise me :whistle:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dunno mate, they just give the 2 separate rounds on the sheet and not the overall finishings.

I was actually in 10th spot in the morning, and my 85 was 40th out of 60.

More made up that in the last 2 weeks for 2 36 holers I havent embarassed myself and been in and around the top 10-20 after the morning game. Maybe I need to eat more bananas than choccy's in the afternoon.

36 holes are also a survival of the fittest, and 2 rounds to nett par and two to 3 over 5 over my handicap against CSS isnt to bad.

I got a cut after the first round, so not sure if I'm a gnats .......away from Cat 1. :eek:

Good golf that round there Pedro, well played.

I fancy this but it's always the same weekend as one of our big weekend comps. When I fail to qualify for the club comp next year I'll enter this.....! ;)