• Less

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Same

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was on furlough for four months from April to July and played nearly 60 rounds from mid-May when golf restarted until the end of July. The previous year I played that in total.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I reckon I played about 12 rounds in 2019. Playing socially, paying green fees with a couple of mates in the summer.

According to my Garmin - which I bought in LD1 - in 2020 I played over 50 times, but I know I went through and had a clear out of practice rounds, after work until it got dark etc so I reckon the figure is nearer 75-80. I also joined 2 clubs (one as a PMG member to get me through the summer and the other properly after I'd moved house in September).

Got the bug good and proper in 2020 and cannot wait to get out in 2021.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
I can't comprehend how people know how many times they've played ?

Seems rather weird.

Well I play most weekend days, and sometimes a weekday during the summer if the weather isn't appalling. Then I usually play one day a week in the winter, so I can make a decent estimate.

Probably about 35 times in the last year due to Covid and bad weather. Maybe 70-80 times the year before.

Last edited:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Loads more
Hardly played in 2019, work, sorting out Mums house etc
But 2020 on furlough for 7 months, ok courses were closed for 3 of those but that’s 4 months of 4 days a week

Bring on retirement I say :)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I’m guessing about the same as we went travelling for over 4 months Feb to June 2019 and didn't play much in jan beforehand as winter and prepping for travels. Also last year as I wfh when the course was open my golf was same as normal.

Expecting things to be very different this year as from next Wednesday I will be able to play twice a day every day if I so choose and my wife let’s me...which she won’t - as neither will my back...

Last edited: