Not a Newbie, but glad to be back......

centuryg5

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi Gang, Not been on the Forum for a wee while,Financial situation was not good,but back to give it another go, Enjoyed the Meets all over the Country,a couple of years ago,ie ,Goswick, Royal Ascot, Woodhall Spa,Forest Pines Etc, Looking forward to chatting and meeting up with Old and new alike ,Bill

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Welcome Home.
A couple of other long lost souls have recently surfaced too.
Good to have you back!

You haven't missed much.....

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Welcome back.

I see you play at Leasowe. I played there last year on a howling day and it was a real test of golf. I did manage to hit my first drive right into the middle of the first green (Think its called the Castle) and tapped in for an eagle :thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hello bill, welcome back, you may have been on before I joined.

2-3 years ago there was a dearth of NW meets, but that has changed so much in the last 2 years. Currently there are meets scheduled for Frodsham, Caldy and hopefully a summer order of merit at various courses, if Birchy sorts it this year. There is also a cracking holiday for loads of the northwesterners and Scottish up around Inverness in June, including Royal Dornoch, castle Stuart and Nairn. Get involved.

There are also 2 cracking fellas on here from Leasowe (hogieefc and his lad).

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome back Bill.

Just for your info, Gary (Region3) has organised a meet at Woodhall at the end of April. Super value. A few of us old stagers are going together with several new (to me) faces. Not quite sure what the situation is at the moment with confirmed and reserves though. Check out the "Arrange a Game" section.

:thup:

centuryg5

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi Guys,Thank you all for your kind words,and the welcome back,Will try and get to as many Meets as I can,Don't fancy going back to Woodhall Spa,Hotel fabulous, Hotchkin had too many bunkers,......Hope you fella's enjoy it.

D

Deleted member 1740

Welcome back Bill, great to see your back playing and posting pal.