North Wales Golf

kmdmr1

Head Pro
Visit site
Even though flatter - still better?

Fair enough, I'll have to get over there, although not mad on flat courses.

Old Padeswood is the course you have played, nice 17th hole, it is also pretty flat, some holes are are just long and boring,

Padeswood & Buckley (next door) is a members owned course and is also the better one,slightly shorter, but a very tight front 9, back 9 opens up,great greens,
If you fancy playing it, let me know,
Cheers

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Old Padeswood is the course you have played, nice 17th hole, it is also pretty flat, some holes are are just long and boring,

Padeswood & Buckley (next door) is a members owned course and is also the better one,slightly shorter, but a very tight front 9, back 9 opens up,great greens,
If you fancy playing it, let me know,
Cheers
Thanks,might take you up on that.

JoeR161

www.golfforecast.co.uk
I have family over in Llandudno and we used to camp in a place called 'Rhos-on-sea' which is near by. There's quite a nice course out there - run a search for 'Rhos-on-Sea Golf Club' and you'll find some pics

Enjoy your trip!

D

Deleted member 1740

I have family over in Llandudno and we used to camp in a place called 'Rhos-on-sea' which is near by. There's quite a nice course out there - run a search for 'Rhos-on-Sea Golf Club' and you'll find some pics

Enjoy your trip!

I've played there, unfortunately my only memory from the place is the wonderful carvery they do.