Non Golf Black Friday thread

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just like amazon, I am early to the party!

What are you after? list it here and if people spot it then share the bargains!!

I am after a Dyson V8 Absolute cordless hoover (Best price today 400 quid) and a Samsung ue55ks7000 TV (Best price today 999quid).

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As mentioned in the golf thread, I'm after a PS4 deal preferably with Fifa17. Was on Argos for £239 plus my mum gets 10% so hoping for them to go down a bit more before I bought it. Think last year they went to around £200.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site

What are you after? list it here and if people spot it then share the bargains!!

I am after a Dyson V8 Absolute cordless hoover (Best price today 400 quid) and a Samsung ue55ks7000 TV (Best price today 999quid).

Hoovers!!!!! You're tracking HOOVERS ?!!!!!!!!!!!

And 400 quid HOOVERS ?!!!!!!!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
32" tv and bracket for my bedroom. Don't need it really, updating an old tv that is okay but dated now, so I will only bite if the deal is a good one.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
As mentioned in the golf thread, I'm after a PS4 deal preferably with Fifa17. Was on Argos for £239 plus my mum gets 10% so hoping for them to go down a bit more before I bought it. Think last year they went to around £200.

If you can handle buying second hand there should be plenty around from people trading up to pS pro. Bound to be offers. Couple of weeks ago tesco were doing Xbox one with FIFA for about £150

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
On the lookout for a new desktop pc and were also trying to buy a sofa but expect we'll buy that this weekend

Just a shame they dont do black friday for tradesmen, could do with a new carpenter and a roofer lol

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you can handle buying second hand there should be plenty around from people trading up to pS pro. Bound to be offers. Couple of weeks ago tesco were doing Xbox one with FIFA for about £150

I'd prefer new but cheers. Bought him a 2nd hand X Box 360 2 years ago and had a few problems with it. Yes seen the X Box deals, some cracking deals to be had on them.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
my wife must be smoking crack as she wants a dyson hairdryer worth £300. they better get reduced because that's just plain silly

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
my wife must be smoking crack as she wants a dyson hairdryer worth £300. they better get reduced because that's just plain silly

Well if she stops smoking the crack she could afford the hairdryer……… :whistle:

Seriously, how do they justify that price for a hairdryer?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seriously, how do they justify that price for a hairdryer?

she tried to tell me why its worth so much but i said '' what a load of crap" she looked at me and said "tell me the technology behind your £400 m1 again"

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

Hoover make vacuum cleaners, Dyson make vacuum cleaners - make your mind up! :D :thup:

Good luck with your search, the Gtech mentioned sounds good.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
she tried to tell me why its worth so much but i said '' what a load of crap" she looked at me and said "tell me the technology behind your £400 m1 again"

She's got you over a barrel there but this guy does a very interesting tear down of one.

[video=youtube;j-vJxez9UF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-vJxez9UF8[/video]

IMO Dyson is basically the Apple of home appliances. Pretty and functional but you can get so much more bang for your buck elsewhere but I do want one of their robot cleaners :)

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I am after a Dyson V8 Absolute cordless hoover (Best price today 400 quid)
Have you done much research into it? My Hoover is mostly heating these days and needs replacing. Maybe it's time to invest instead of having a £20 vacuum from the local supermarket.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have you done much research into it? My Hoover is mostly heating these days and needs replacing. Maybe it's time to invest instead of having a £20 vacuum from the local supermarket.

Check out a Miele. Mine still sucks like new and it's over 20 years old. Only ever needed bags and filters changing.