Nike Lunar Command 2

maxpeck

Hacker
Visit site
Hi

On the look out to replace my dryjoys casual, saw these in the shop and thought they looked ok. Haven't really been able to find out too much about them though.

Does anyone have a pair? How do you find them, durability etc etc?

Thanks

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I find they tend to come up a little bigger than other Nike models. I've had different
models of the Lunar's over the years and they've always been really comfortable, durable and waterproof!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Hi

On the look out to replace my dryjoys casual, saw these in the shop and thought they looked ok. Haven't really been able to find out too much about them though.

Thanks

I have two pairs. I find all nike shoes in the lunar range have a nice wide fit. Can get them for around £50 if you wait for Nike store sales.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Love my boa version only issue is there maybe slightly big by half a size. Visit ag and try some on before buying online 👍 mine squeak after 3 months. The general consensuses is I didn't pay for them #OldTail 😀

100% better than my last puma ignite rubbish

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi

Thanks

Local Nike Outlet has them for £52 in black/red