Nike Air Jordan XI golf

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
New Nike Air Jordan out on Friday

"The Grail" is one of the most iconic Jordan sneakers and this low version has been perfectly adapted to suit the links while retaining all the same upper materials and original AJ11 Concord aesthetics, while introducing a new high performance midsole/outsole combination.

This particular style has been on everyone's wish list since Air Jordan first started making golf shoes ( according to the marketing guys)

Do they look like golf shoes?
Will people wear them on the course?
Will they sell for far in excess of the purchase price on ebay?

nike-air-jordan-xi-golf-shoes-concord-01m.jpgnike-air-jordan-xi-golf-shoes-concord-01t.jpgnike-air-jordan-xi-golf-shoes-concord-01i.jpgnike-air-jordan-xi-golf-shoes-concord-01h.jpgnike-air-jordan-xi-golf-shoes-concord-01r.jpg

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I can't see them being popular over here but imagine they will be massive in the US. Undoubtedly will sell out and will be way above retail on the resell market.
But I personally love them and would definitely wear them on the course !

Smasher

Medal Winner
Visit site
I like them more than i expected to opening the thread, i'd wear them.
They'll be big in the US, no one will care in the UK.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do they look like golf shoes? Yes, modern ones
Will people wear them on the course? Yes
Will they sell for far in excess of the purchase price on ebay? No idea, I'm the wrong age for obsessing about trainers

Not being glib above. I think they look great and would happily get some. I wouldn't pay over the odds though and them being a historic model doesn't float my boat, see point 3 :D.

Pedantic point, sneakers :eek:. Wash your mouth out.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Golf shoes have evolved so much over the years it seems only spikes/etc that define a golf shoe nowadays - I loved the NIKE in the now ads about new tech sums it up brilliantly.
People will wear these i don't doubt.
Probably - someone will buy about 20 of them in hopes they can triple their money. - I won't be one of them who buys or sells them.

Never personally liked any of the air jordans, these aren't bad but i'd imagine for the price I could get a pair that suited me more and with some significant change in my pocket left over.

AdamC28

Visit site
So who ended up picking up a pair?

I got a pair this morning and they hung around for a while but see they are all sold out through Nike now. Just hope they suit me!

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
So who ended up picking up a pair?

I got a pair this morning and they hung around for a while but see they are all sold out through Nike now. Just hope they suit me!

Unfortunately could not justify the price ! Stick some picture up when you get them (y)