Nick's dilemma

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Still too early to decide, he has until 31st August before he knows who has definitely made the team.
Lot of golf to be played before then and as you know in golf anything can happen.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Still too early to decide, he has until 31st August before he knows who has definitely made the team.
Lot of golf to be played before then and as you know in golf anything can happen.
agreed it is way too early to think about it.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
See how things pan out and then go from there.

Too early to mention wildcards either, there are certain faces I would like to see but at the end of the day the Ryder Cup is serious business and in my eyes there can be no room for sentiment.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm sure he will have names in mind but I think you need to wait until after the British open to see who has won what (or done well) and see how the table looks.

Only takes a top 3 in a major event to catapult someone right up the rankings

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As stated by others way too early to worry about who may or may not make it-We should only worry after the Open if a few of the "Heavy Hitters" are struggling and the team looks like it is top heavy with rookies. Then again our rookies for the past 4 cups have played well.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
As long as we win who cares. At the end of the day the form players must be those selected, not people living off past glories.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Leave it as late as possible.

Is a 'form' player someone who gets a 'one-off' top 3 position or one who consistently makes cuts and gets into the top 20?