new to the game, can someone help?

Visit site
I have just taking golf up and have started trying to get some gear built up. (Wish i did) but i dont have much of a budget so i have settle on a set of Callaway X-16 steelhead irons which i am over the moon with, now to the point through friends i have been giving a couple of drivers but dont know which to use. I have been given a PING I3 and a RAM FX MAX, the ram is a bigger head and lighter but PING is a well known club.

Can anyone shed some light on this please

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If you have a 3 wood then you should consider leaving the driver in the garage untill you have settled your swing a bit. It's a hard club to use and a 3 wood will give you plenty of distance with a little more control.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
If you have a driving range close by, take both drivers and have a bit of fun giving them a bash and see which one you like best.

Visit site
I currently dont have a 3 wood so the drivers are all i have got, i have not had these drivers out yet but have used a friends and i seem to get a nice distance on them but i do notice i slice to the right on shots.

stag827

Visit site
Hi, My 2 boys are very keen to play golf and it is hard to keep them away from the driving range. I was wondering if I should try and get them lessons. They are still young but very keen. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Many Thanks in advance
Stag827

This is Isaac age 5.
[video=youtube;cro59J88K78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cro59J88K78[/video]

This is Mason age 3.
[video=youtube;1mC4md5HeYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mC4md5HeYI[/video]

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Rather than just type moderators report the post so we know about it. We can't check every post of every thread

And if you dont know how to, click on the bottom left of the post you wish to report

vvv.jpg