New shiney parts

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Since reading the best clubs you no longer own thread I have been mulling over buying a set of Tzoid Pro 2's again with the sensicore shafts (they really did make every shot feel brilliant) and trawling ebay etc came across these fellas below and had the idea to fit them to my current AP2 heads.
Brand spankers DG s400 Sensicore shafts, uncut etc.
804a7054-2e42-4b69-a109-b68465ef5374.jpg

At the money the guy was looking, I couldnt say no so bought them and am getting them fitted this week, has anyone else added similar sensicore shafts to their existing heads, if so how did you get on? I cant wait! (apologies for the boring thread in advance)

Last edited:
A

Alex1975

I know nothing of this shaft but will be interested to hear how they go off you.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Brendy , Im looking at buying some DG R300's , what sort of bobs should I be getting them for do you think ?

I could have a set of project x 5.0's if you are interested. Looking to tinker with another set of irons I have.

Nothing like a good bit of thread creep brendy :eek:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I could have a set of project x 5.0's if you are interested. Looking to tinker with another set of irons I have.

I had a quick looksie for my old s300s in the workshop Chris, couldnt see them but will speak to Stevie.
Bill, I suppose 40-50 quid for a new set if you stick to your guns and wait it out on Ebay. Make sure you know whether your tip is parallel or tapered and which fitment, 0.355 or .370 as they are not cross compatible.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site

Chris that's gobbely gook to me mate ha , I know very little about it .. nothing really ,

I got my 5iron - pw lengthened by 1/2inch during my lessons as I wasn't standing tall enough , just not happy with them since .. thinking of maybe getting new shafts in them clubs , there is DG R300 in them , so replacing like with like , hopefuly at the new length just as one full shaft tho , no extention ... if that makes sence

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had a quick looksie for my old s300s in the workshop Chris, couldnt see them but will speak to Stevie.
Bill, I suppose 40-50 quid for a new set if you stick to your guns and wait it out on Ebay. Make sure you know whether your tip is parallel or tapered and which fitment, 0.355 or .370 as they are not cross compatible.

Would be a case of shaft roundabout :rofl: no worries brendy

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bill, I suppose 40-50 quid for a new set if you stick to your guns and wait it out on Ebay.

Make sure you know whether your tip is parallel or tapered and which fitment, 0.355 or .370 as they are not cross compatible.

Cheers mate ta , talking about adding to my confusion tho ha ..

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chris that's gobbely gook to me mate ha , I know very little about it .. nothing really ,

I got my 5iron - pw lengthened by 1/2inch during my lessons as I wasn't standing tall enough , just not happy with them since .. thinking of maybe getting new shafts in them clubs , there is DG R300 in them , so replacing like with like , hopefuly at the new length just as one full shaft tho , no extention ... if that makes sence

The extension shouldn't be noticeable I would have thought. I have extended a couple of wedges and couldn't tell the difference. :confused: