New Mizuno MP20

OLgolfer

Visit site
Guys... there is no cooper finish. It’s a marketing image showing the cooper underlay of the club.

HMB’s look interesting indeed

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Mizuno Marketing Dept doing an excellent job ramping up the 'nothing feels like a Mizuno' line!

Nice looking, but still 'only' another set of clubs, so nothing to really swoon over! And FWIW, I've had, and enjoyed, several sets of Mizuno irons - including classic blades.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
When I bought my PS9's they cost me £495 for 3-PW and £40 for the fitting. Equivalent Mizunos etc at the time were typically £699 for 4-PW.
Orka rs10's are £105/club and also the shaft options without upcharge are very limited. The mizuno shaft optimizer is a great tool and if you got to any decent stockist they could fit you very well using that process. Not sure you wouldn't end up more expensive going down the orka route especially if one of their stock shafts doesn't suit. Fit properly I'd find it hard to imagine between the blades/mb irons that there would be much difference, most blades perform so similarly that its really just a case of what you like the look of or brand loyalty/price.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Orka rs10's are £105/club and also the shaft options without upcharge are very limited. The mizuno shaft optimizer is a great tool and if you got to any decent stockist they could fit you very well using that process. Not sure you wouldn't end up more expensive going down the orka route especially if one of their stock shafts doesn't suit. Fit properly I'd find it hard to imagine between the blades/mb irons that there would be much difference, most blades perform so similarly that its really just a case of what you like the look of or brand loyalty/price.
Orka don't have 'stock' shafts. They are built by club builders who do a proper fitting then order the required shafts in.

Dannyc

Visit site
Great looking irons
Was dreading this day since I bought my mp18s
I won’t be changing though mp 18 in my opinion are mint
2 years time when next are out ok look forward to 👍

Pin-seeker

Visit site
And if you buy Orka you need to be keeping the clubs for a while.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nothing but beauty. I'm very tempted to go with the HMB or the MMC - I'm due some new irons (well that's what I'm telling myself.)

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m definitely due some new irons. Had my MP59’s for 8 years now. I’m very tempted.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
had a hit of these today, blade very sim to my MP4, but the HMB were really nice a good 10 yards longer, but thet could be stronger loft and 1/4 inch longer shafts, good flight and didn't look too bulky