New Mizuno MP20

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Handsome irons. Thankfully I’m still in love with my 18s, every time I look into the bag they make me happy. And they’re not nearly as hard to hit as you might think, they let you get away with plenty, but you focus on doing them justice every time cos they’re so damn pretty.

I’m not helping those in turmoil am I?

Goooood. Goooooooood.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
They're blades
They look like blades
They look like virtually every blade that's been made in the last 30 years....
Just don't understand the instant multiples everyone has when a new blade is released...
Don't get me wrong they look nice but...........
Maybe it's just me......

Nope, not just you...

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
These aren’t actually released are they? I can only find steel ones online, this is just because they have copper in them, right?

If not then I may be wasting more cash on clubs I don’t need.....
You can get Mizuno in lots of different finishes through Yoro, trouble is £100 per club extra. Thought about it when i got my MP4 was going to go Black, but no guarantee it wont wear off like it does on the wedges

D

Deleted Member 1156

Yep I can see a made rush of players lining up to buy a set of killer whales NOT
I guess it comes down to whether you want clubs that look cool in your bag or clubs that will improve your scores.

D

Deleted Member 1156

so you are saying the Orka would improve your scores, but the Mizuno won't??
What I'm saying is that people will go into the likes of AG and hit a few balls and decide to buy the clubs. If you go to Orka you will get a proper fitting and the clubs will be built specifically for you.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
They're blades
They look like blades
They look like virtually every blade that's been made in the last 30 years....
Just don't understand the instant multiples everyone has when a new blade is released...
Don't get me wrong they look nice but...........
Maybe it's just me......

yeah they are nice, but they are just like any other set of blades.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
What I'm saying is that people will go into the likes of AG and hit a few balls and decide to buy the clubs. If you go to Orka you will get a proper fitting and the clubs will be built specifically for you.
thats the same for any OEM, if you get fitted, so one won't improve your game any more than any other.

Not one person has said these club s will, just they look nice

D

Deleted Member 1156

thats the same for any OEM, if you get fitted, so one won't improve your game any more than any other.

Not one person has said these club s will, just they look nice
And I said the Orkas look just as nice and cost a lot less.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Most amateur don't swing the same twice so it won't make a massive difference and Mizuno also a fitting service