New lockdown will courses close?

Doodle

Visit site
Boris is about to announce a new one month long (maybe more) lockdown which will see clubhouse's have to close.
How about the course's?
Will they stay open?

D

Deleted member 15344

Depends on what the “exercise” restrictions are

Fish

Banned
Visit site
No exercise restrictions from what I’ve read, the clubhouses will close again, but outside sports/ exercise is being ‘encouraged’.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some of the courses down here could do with a month off to dry out what with the amount or rain we've had!

(There's a lot of poorly draining courses in my neck of the woods)

Ssshank

Visit site
I can't see any reason for courses to close.

They have the appropriate strategies in place to be covid safe, but with this government who knows...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No idea but guessing they will shut. Given how wet it was out there today that may not be a bad thing. I am guessing we'll go back to the same level of lockdown as before with the exception of schools staying open

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As golf wasn’t mentioned at all during the PMs news conference, anything we say now is just speculation. Let’s just wait for something concrete from the official powers that be

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I think golf courses will be off limits like they’ve done to us in Wales ,it’s to stop people travelling ,I don’t agree with it but had good news we get our golf back on the 10th of November