New issue of Golf Monthly out now!

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

The new issue of Golf Monthly is on sale now! The short-game special includes advice from new GM playing editor Andy Sullivan, short-game maestro Brett Rumford, David Howell and GM Top 25 Coaches.

It comes with a number of great features - including a visit to Laura Davies' home - the latest gear news and reviews, courses and travel reviews and features, colums from Els and Riley and much more. To see a complete list of what's in the issue, click here: http://golfmth.ly/PKkZ3n

You can also download our iTunes shell app to access GM's enhanced digital edition, which comes with bonus videos and galleries: http://golfmth.ly/Og8XR3

april.jpg gpsapr.jpgcovertapr.jpgdaviesapr.jpg ggapr.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the new edition and, as ever, let us know what you think. You feedback is always appreciated!

Nick

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member 1156

Nice to see my local area is covered in the golf guide this month. Just a thought....with people on the forum located in every corner of the country, why not approach them for their opinions on courses in their respective areas?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Nice to see my local area is covered in the golf guide this month. Just a thought....with people on the forum located in every corner of the country, why not approach them for their opinions on courses in their respective areas?

I believe that already exists to a certain extent with a 'review a course' section on here plus you can submit reviews directly to GM and possibly win a prize :thup:

V

vkurup

I am still waiting for my first issue to land. Renewed sub on 5th Dec and yet to see my copy. :confused: Can't get the iPad copy either. Would have been awesome to read it while recovering from this stupid injury.

I renewed my sub for Fortune mag two weeks ago, and got the welcome pack 2 days ago....

Last edited: