New issue of Golf Monthly on sale now!

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. The new issue of Golf Monthly is on sale now, and it features a world exclusive with John Daly following our trip to the two-time major champion's house in Arkansas. It also comes with the usual great mixture of features, tour and PGA pro instruction, new equipment, courses, travel and more!

What's more, the enhanced edition for iPad and iPhone comes with a number of behind-the-scenes videos and galleries from Daly's house - including a tour of his home, a guitar playing and quickfire questions. You can access this John Daly special via the GM shell app, which can be downloaded here http://bit.ly/Jj3NV1

Hope all is well,

Nick

golfdub

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. The new issue of Golf Monthly is on sale now, and it features a world exclusive with John Daly following our trip to the two-time major champion's house in Arkansas. It also comes with the usual great mixture of features, tour and PGA pro instruction, new equipment, courses, travel and more!

What's more, the enhanced edition for iPad and iPhone comes with a number of behind-the-scenes videos and galleries from Daly's house - including a tour of his home, a guitar playing and quickfire questions. You can access this John Daly special via the GM shell app, which can be downloaded here http://bit.ly/Jj3NV1

Hope all is well,

Nick

Anyone subscribers recieved there copy ? I haven't

kevinmarkham

Assistant Pro
theirishgolfblog.com
I imagine the Christmas post has been hectic, never mind the complications from the weather.

I picked up my copy yesterday. Got to say that it's a great piece on big boy Daly. What a character - and what fashion sense!

Also a great piece by Mick Weston on the Social Media Open in Ireland... which includes some of my photographs (so a real Christmas bonus for me). The 2014 event is almost sold out already.

Enjoy it when the post finally arrives.

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Mines arrived and there is a fantastic review of Hollins Hall in the reader reviews (well I say fantastic, what I mean is my dodgy review)

Thanks to GM & FJ for the new shirt:D

V

vkurup

Mines arrived and there is a fantastic review of Hollins Hall in the reader reviews (well I say fantastic, what I mean is my dodgy review)

Thanks to GM & FJ for the new shirt:D

Good on you.... Still waiting for mine.
Which other reader reviews are in it and who is in the 'meet the forum'

juvenal

Visit site
Hi all,

Hope all is well,

Nick

One of my presents this Christmas was the January edition of Golf Monthly. My wife is not a golfer. "I didn't know which one to buy but Golf Monthly had this £20 gift card". Fair enough, I thought. On opening the magazine on 25th December (usual gift opening day) I discovered that the offer expired on 20th December! Whilst I expected the offer to be subject to the normal caveats of minimum spend, not available with other offers / promotions etc I did not expect it to expire so soon, indeed a week before the next issue was due. Not impressed

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
One of my presents this Christmas was the January edition of Golf Monthly. My wife is not a golfer. "I didn't know which one to buy but Golf Monthly had this £20 gift card". Fair enough, I thought. On opening the magazine on 25th December (usual gift opening day) I discovered that the offer expired on 20th December! Whilst I expected the offer to be subject to the normal caveats of minimum spend, not available with other offers / promotions etc I did not expect it to expire so soon, indeed a week before the next issue was due. Not impressed

hi juvenal
I have to confess I was not aware the offer only ran until the 20th and I can certainly understand your frustration at not being able to take up the offer.
We normally ask Direct Golf to run the offer code until at least a week after the issue goes off sale so as to avoid this very scenario
I have asked our marketing manager who brokered the promotion with Direct Golf if they can offer the deal to anyone who missed out on the opportunity
will update ASAP

V

vkurup

I think I figured out my missing copy. Sub expired last month and new 2 yr sub does not start till next month... So this has fallen between the cracks.

V

vkurup

Or in other words it got lost in a haze of curry and baileys .... :lol:

indeed.. Thanks to being indoors all thru the holiday season, i think i have eaten thru half the fridge, must have gained a stone (and lost my liver)