New Golf Set Help?

discodave13

Visit site
so as you can tell by the title i am looking for a new set of clubs, well infact my first set, im newish to golf, always went up to the driving range etc to hit some balls with my friends, but im looking into taking it up abit more serious getting myself a set of clubs, and going round a few of my local courses, so i was wondering if anyone had any friendly advice on clubs etc? as i dont want to be spending a fortune on a new set etc and them not being any good at all!

hombre_paulo

Medal Winner
Visit site
You wont go far wrong looking on ebay for something made in the last 10 years from the big names, ping, TM, nike etc. Just find something in your budget and hit the range/course. If/when the time comes that you start taking the game seriously and decide to buy some new(er) clubs you`ll get 90% of your money back from selling them back on ebay again.

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Any of the big names in golf, have a good look at their game improvement iron ranges. They are chunkier and more forgiving. Will be able to pick up a lovely set for between 100-130 maybe even cheaper depending on what you go for