New European Tour website

Humpy

Visit site
The European Tour has gone through a rebrand and so has the website. Does seem a lot better than when they first tried to modernise it 2 years ago but the acid test will come tomorrow when we see how it copes when a tournament is being played.

One disappointment however is that I can't find the latest weekly podcast, you know the one released every Monday with Robert Lee and guests. When you click on 'Podcasts' it takes you to all available podcasts but the latest is iro Garcia's win at the Dutch Open! No sign of Willett's win at Wentworth or Perez at the Dunhill! And there doesn't appear to be any way to download these for future use.

Let's hope these are just teething problems.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
looks ok but as you say the test will be what it does during a tournament

For a sport organiser they must be one of the worst at keeping their fans informed & scores updated and they regularly find themselves 15-20 minutes behind real-time

Whats the website for if not to provide a portal for those who cant watch on TV

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve had to go in the website as they don’t seem to show Q school scores on it either

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Think it looks much cleaner and hopefully won't suffer the same gremlins as the old version had on launch. Interesting to log in later and see how it deals with the competition and how easy it is to see scores

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like the new design. One thing that's so annoying that they got rid of though that I thought they'd bring back was linking the Fantasy R2D to the Leaderboard, used to be such a handy feature. Now have to go through and find all my players each week.

Humpy

Visit site
I'm now at work and have gone into the website. First off, the photo of Jon Rahm (from last year's Spanish Open I presume) looks odd as it's elongated across the screen. So I click on Tournament Feed and nothing. No link to a leaderboard, blog or anything. If you go to 'schedule' on the front screen it gives you a link to the leaderboard but when you click onto this it says "Leaderboard not available".

But before I sound off this could be just something to do with my work PC as I'm able to access the leaderboard on my mobile.

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
basically like the new website but i have one issue. i have to re-sign-in every time i change the site and the website does not remember my login - yes i ticked the appropriate box

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Prob just my laptop but i see they've gone for a really really dark blue to indicate a double bogey score and they've chosen black for a regular bogey score, not the two colours I would've picked

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Logged in on my tablet this morning - everything fi e and looks ok at first glance.
Just logged on from my phone and the leaderboard remembered the players I'd highlighted on my tablet. That didn't happen before

Humpy

Visit site
I do suspect that the issues I'm having are more to do with my work PC than anything inherently wrong with the website. Anybody would think that I shouldn't be looking at these non-work websites and working instead!!