New clubs driving me nuts... go on have a laugh lol

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I love the look of the I blades but I know I'd never be able to hit them consistently and love the forgiveness of my I series irons with their cavity back. If I was the OP I'd be looking to get rid of the blades and get something more helpful.

Springveldt

Visit site
Regarding the driver, prices are quite high on eBay at the minute, I’m selling my m2 on there, already nearly at what I paid for it last year and has another day to run. Unless you paid over the odds you should be able to recoup the outlay.
I sold my 2016 M1 the other week, didn’t check prices just listed it at £85 and it sold with 10 minutes of going live. Can’t complain though, I bought it new for £200 in 2017.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I sold my 2016 M1 the other week, didn’t check prices just listed it at £85 and it sold with 10 minutes of going live. Can’t complain though, I bought it new for £200 in 2017.

It seems to have gone a bit mad on there, high demand and low supply have pushed the prices up. I’m sure it’ll get back to normality soon.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi All
12 handicap player here been using Ping i5s for years but decided to change as there looking very worn out weights missing / rust etc etc so bought same spec Ping iblades

Feel free to chuck a comment in LOL

Cheers

When you say the same spec you should bear in mind that the 5 iron in your I5s is the 6 iron in the I Blades.

Did you get the same shaft or have you in fact changed shaft weights without realising?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When you say the same spec you should bear in mind that the 5 iron in your I5s is the 6 iron in the I Blades.

Did you get the same shaft or have you in fact changed shaft weights without realising?
Also did the colour scales change ?
I tried the i blades, were really nice, but shaft options didn’t fit my agenda. Plus you could not go to a mix either..
I500 was hot, but chipping was difficult as I could not feel them. I210 was good, but no real options on the shafts.
I ended up with a mix of mp20 and hmb. But seriously look at the ping g series as well.