New Callaway Rogue Pro Irons

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18588

Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

To me they are like all Callaway irons in looking like they were produced by Cammell Laird.

But then it would be a dull old world if we all saw everything the same way.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

To me they are like all Callaway irons in looking like they were produced by Cammell Laird.

But then it would be a dull old world if we all saw everything the same way.

Yep. This for me. Plus I'm not a big fan of black irons, but obviously YMMV on that...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like the look of them, but would be concerned about the black fading overtime.

I have Cleveland CG16 Black irons. It is something people raise all the time but mine have lasted well. I don't see the fade as being any worse than shiny blades degrading over time or equivalent. I've seen some of my model where the sweet spot alone has faded but I have decided to lengthen the life of my clubs by hitting more randomly :whistle:

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
They are lovely yet Callaway refuse to use the same black material as PXG and Cobra etc that does not deteriorate over time - my Steelhead XR Pros are lovely and looked lovely but now ......... tarnished, scratched, black come off and looked completely unloved (they are actually cleaned weekly whether I play or not!!!)

Such a shame

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What is wrong with the face of these irons? Every picture on your link is the back of the club except for the shaft pic.
personally don’t like them as they are black. Although a set of shiny ones get scratched, I wonder what is under the black as they could look really bad when they are scratched.