New Big Bertha B21 or other options

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So I have seen the reviews, my worst shot is a block and mild slice. My current driver is set to D on the collar, it’s a rogue and I am wondering if I should consider the B21, or the Mavrik replacement. The callaways are options because I have my lightweight mp5 shaft all set up. I would say, that I can only instigate a hook or draw if I come out the toe, which isn’t really worth the effort As the flight is too low.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sounds like the new Cally was designed for you.

Can't see why the Mavrik would be any better than what you have, although the 'Max' model may be.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds like the new Cally was designed for you.

Can't see why the Mavrik would be any better than what you have, although the 'Max' model may be.
The mavrink isn’t worth purchasing your right. I will see if I can try the B21, see if it works for me but it would be interesting to know the setting difference of the face vs my current setup.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
won't you block what ever club if its a swing fault, had a season of blocks due to early extension.

i would get your swing lokked at and see whats going wrong

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
won't you block what ever club if its a swing fault, had a season of blocks due to early extension.

i would get your swing lokked at and see whats going wrong
Yeah need to get back to basics again, was slicing a bit today at the range. Got my hands away from myself and things seemed to be far better.. I think I just get a bit cramped.