Neutral Face

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
Afternoon

Got the wife to film me at the range. I've slowed it down and it felt and looked a great drive. My pro has been trying to get that neutral face with me on the driver. How does this look?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 157

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The flight of the ball will give you all the info you need. Did it go straight without fade or hook spin?

I try and focus on the outcome (i.e. what did the ball do?) rather than over thinking what position I got myself into at any position in the swing.

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
The flight of the ball will give you all the info you need. Did it go straight without fade or hook spin?

I try and focus on the outcome (i.e. what did the ball do?) rather than over thinking what position I got myself into at any position in the swing.

It was one of me straightest. Worked hard up there today as I've been going all over the place.

Thats the problem with golf.... Overthinking!'

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Afternoon

Got the wife to film me at the range. I've slowed it down and it felt and looked a great drive. My pro has been trying to get that neutral face with me on the driver. How does this look?

the face can be neutral but the path isn't resulting in fade/draw/hook/slice etc so best not overthink it, have a look at this thread I posted last night for simple swing thoughts http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/showthread.php?65079-Brandt-Snedeker-clinic-something-for-everyone!