Nedbank....Dylan Fritelli drop & Ross Fisher woes

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you mean he had several shot options open to choose from and he deliberately chose one to see if he would get relief

And the problem is?

The problem I have is that he chose that option ONLY because the sprinkler was there. If it hadn't been, that shot wouldn't have entered his head.
He chose that option PURELY so that he could gain an advantage.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
The problem I have is that he chose that option ONLY because the sprinkler was there. If it hadn't been, that shot wouldn't have entered his head.
He chose that option PURELY so that he could gain an advantage.

Which was allowed under the rules or he wouldn't have gotten the drop. Therefore it's within the rules of golf.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Which was allowed under the rules or he wouldn't have gotten the drop. Therefore it's within the rules of golf.

I know it's within the rules, but I think he lied in order to get the drop.
He achieved his aim via the use of deception.
I think he cheated the referee in order to get the drop he so desperately wanted.

D

Deleted member 15344

Even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while!

Westwood in the winners circle again, there is hope for us all!

😉😂

😂 had a chuckle to myself thinking what you would say what with him being your favourite golfer 😉

Superb win from him - I think that’s 44 wins now which is unreal

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
😂 had a chuckle to myself thinking what you would say what with him being your favourite golfer 😉

The interview afterwards was great! Always liked Westwood, even when at times I’ve criticsed certain parts of his game. He’s good value on twitter too.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I know it's within the rules, but I think he lied in order to get the drop.
He achieved his aim via the use of deception.
I think he cheated the referee in order to get the drop he so desperately wanted.

He didn't cheat anyone though. The referee could have said "no". The referee didn't so it's a calculated advantage that he received, big difference from "cheating".

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Clearly the idol of McIlroy, outstanding long game when on form, simply dire short game period.

Good win for the Ping stable.

D

Deleted member 15344

Clearly the idol of McIlroy, outstanding long game when on form, simply dire short game period.

Good win for the Ping stable.

Can’t really be “dire” when you consider the amount of comps he has won and also getting to World Number One - it’s not as good as some parts of his game but “dire” - a bit over the top surely

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
He didn't cheat anyone though. The referee could have said "no". The referee didn't so it's a calculated advantage that he received, big difference from "cheating".

He cheated the ref and challenged the ref to call him out. We'll never agree, so lets just agree to disagree.
You do not think he cheated, I do know he cheated. :whistle:

Wolf

Visit site
Seems Westwood has started something off this Weekend, Kuchar also winning for first time in something like 4 years also.

Good to see Tour veterans so to speak doing well