My Swing - sorry about the focus

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
The camera is a bit low but it looks like you steepen the club in transition then have to early extend to shallow the AoA and to stop the club getting too outside the ball, looks like you can't hit a draw. No weight shift in transition.

Good posture, good tempo and the 'compactness' of your swing keeps your swing repetitive (as expected from a 2 h/cap).

I'd suggest that your restricted hip turn is causing you a lot of problems.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
The camera is a bit low but it looks like you steepen the club in transition then have to early extend to shallow the AoA and to stop the club getting too outside the ball, looks like you can't hit a draw. No weight shift in transition.

Good posture, good tempo and the 'compactness' of your swing keeps your swing repetitive (as expected from a 2 h/cap).

Why does he need to hit a draw.
As you told Adey in a previous post,a controlled fade is a safe ploy.
Obviously his hip turn is not causing him a lot of probems,hence his low handicap.
I agree he hasnt got a lot of weight transfer,but what he has got is enough.
Just a question on the draw side of it James,why is it a draw is the required golf shot.
Yes it will add distance,but why not just take an extra club[not on the driver of course]
Isnt it harder to control the distance of a draw as apposed to a fade?
All this is ask in the best possible taste. :):)

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site

Dunno
Dunno
I can, but it's not really controlled
Yep, stuck on back foot mostly
Repitition is all I do for practice
Yup, my flexibility is shocking, I am made of oak I think

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
You don't need flexibility to make a good hip turn.

You have a cupboard in your kitchen at about shoulder height? Stand up straight with your back to it then take something out of it with your left hand like you would if you were making a golf swing (left hand goes across your chest to the right as you 'turn')

Can you do it? What happens to your hip?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was referring to what was said at Blackmoor, tee to green awesome but misses a lot of birdie chances which costs himn going even lower

Bogeys are great, doubles better and triples are a hoot, trust me :D