My progress so far

fairmorn308

Assistant Pro
Visit site
well some of you might of read before that am going to start playing golf again after stopping 4 yrs ago. i currently playing off 4 handicap and looking to get better than that this year.

5 days ago i paid my full membership again on my home course. what a feeling that was.

Monday just past my new titleist staff bag arrived and i was over the moon and on the same day my footjoy waterproofs arrived aswell.

Today i took delivery of my new titleist driver and hybrid wood. WOW is all i can say there sooooooo light to when i stopped playing. I have gone for graphite shafts this time. I have never played with them before and i think cause i used to only like using steel shafts before which could of been one of my problems off the tee i think.

Wont beable to make a start until am back next time tho as away offshore in a days time tho but cant wait to return to finally swing a club on the range and over time get my swing back. am ready to commit alot of time in practice and playing while am not offshore.

:):):)

T

thecraw

Good stuff, all you need are them pesky irons and a magic wand for the greens and your sorted.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
not to mention bags of patience and a sprinkle of good luck. Good for you, hope ya settle back in nicely.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Couldn't you take a bag of cheapies (Donnays maybe) and a mat. You could get swing practice off the rig, get a jump on starting again and, as a bonus, rid the world of some cr*p balls.

fairmorn308

Assistant Pro
Visit site
well guys am into my 3rd day now with eating alot more healthy and going to the gym aswell. so far so good. its hard to eat healthy when u see all the good fatty foods on offer infront of you.

I have a really bad habit of drinking coke and eating sweeties while am out here. But again i wont be doing ne of that.

Will keep a update on my progress