My body is letting me down again!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
So, I've had a sore wrist for the last few weeks but not bad enough to stop me playing golf or football.
The pain was getting worse, as were the pins and needles, so I went to see my doctor yesterday.
Oh dear!
After an X-ray this morning I've been told that my wrist has two broken bones and I also have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome .......................... happy days!

No wonder it hurt when I hit a shot fat!

Slime.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Flipping heck - no wonder it hurt! Any idea how you did it?

I have carpal tunnel and mainly an issue at night due to how I tend to bend my wrists/hands under my head. I bought a brace which I wear when it's bad and certainly helps.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Flipping heck - no wonder it hurt! Any idea how you did it?

I have carpal tunnel and mainly an issue at night due to how I tend to bend my wrists/hands under my head. I bought a brace which I wear when it's bad and certainly helps.

I rolled over on it whilst sleeping but wasn't aware of anything until I woke up, as normal, in the morning.
Then I thought, ooh, that's sore!
I now have a brace to wear for the CTS but nothing for the broken bones. I guess the brace will do the same as a cast.

Slime.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ouch
You'll have to pick up your pint with the other hand for a while:whistle:

How long a rest did the doc prescribe?

They are saying six weeks for the fractures and the CTS takes as long as it takes!
I've already had three rounds of golf with it, so I'm guessing one or two more won't do too much harm :whistle:.

Slime.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like others have said, Ouch!

Regarding CTS, serrapeptase helps. We buy it from Amazon in 80,000IU strength. HTH[h=1][/h]