My 1st ever hole in one!

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
As some of you may have seen, I recently joined Leighton Buzzard Golf Course.

Tonight, I played with @Liverpoolphil and two of my friends and on the 11th hole, the signature par 3, I recorded my first ever hole in one.

To a back pin, I hit a 9 iron that pitched perfectly and rolled into the cup, The cheers were heard all around the course!

IMG-20200629-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20200629-192053009-HDR.jpg

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Whoop well done, great feeling isn't it ?

Absolutely incredible, I was in shock. The rest of the round was a bit of a blur too, haha!

Did you manage to maintain social distancing and resist high-fiving and hugging everyone? Must have been difficult. :ROFLMAO: At least the bar isn't open so saved you a few quid. :p

Kind of, might have sneak a hug or two in, haha. And yes, pretty lucky that the bar is shut, although I don't think Phil will let me get away with that excuse!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Non related but that really is a pretty little hole (y) How long is it?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As some of you may have seen, I recently joined Leighton Buzzard Golf Course.

Tonight, I played with @Liverpoolphil and two of my friends and on the 11th hole, the signature par 3, I recorded my first ever hole in one.

To a back pin, I hit a 9 iron that pitched perfectly and rolled into the cup, The cheers were heard all around the course!

IMG-20200629-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20200629-192053009-HDR.jpg
Well done ,but your caddy dosnt look to thrilled.;)

D

Deleted member 21258

Coagulations.

I want to know how many trees did it hit before landing on the green after the perfect hit;)