Moving to a new club

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thought I would put the question out there to find out how you guys would go about moving to a new club?

I will be moving to near woking (tbc exactly which side) and realised when playing bearwood lakes for H4H that I have no idea about clubs in the region at all.

How would you guys set about finding out which clubs to look at? Budget should be fine upto about 10k but dont know any members in the area or which clubs are actually in budget.

Or would people stick with the other club (where i am quite happy) despite it being over an hours drive.

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
There is a plethora of good courses in and around Woking. Got to be one of the three Ws with that budget Woking, West Hill or Worplesdon. Quite easily accessible from most places in Woking. Not sure what costs st Georges Hill that's on the North side.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd start with West Hill or Woking and work out from there. The Berkshire isn't too far away either. Lots of top clubs around but also a host of ordinary members clubs with a decent course and good atmosphere in the 19th. Depends to a degree what you're looking for in a club