Motocaddy S1 pulling left

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
i would think that your front wheel is out of line ,and being new it probably wasnt tightened up correctly or,,,,,you inadvertantly bumped into something and knocked it out of line ,if it is that its a easy fix ,i cant really see its not.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
There are little thumb wheels (one on either side of the front wheel housing), twisting them clockwise alters the angle of the front wheel.
Mine was the same when I bought it (Motocaddy S3 pro), a little playing around got it tracking true.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I put up with this for about 6 months before I discovered it could be fixed. Do as the others mentioned, easy to fix and makes the trolley a pleasure.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It is a straight pull, or a hook? Maybe your grip is too strong?

Very good! You missed the importance of a custom fit though! :lol:

I managed to take my Powakaddy apart to change the motor and put it back together. If I can do this they must be simple things to fix (otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to)........ You Tube is your friend....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You Tube is your friend....

This is true of so many things when you need to fix an item. Pretty much everything that needs repairing has a video on there of how to do it. I know I followed one to do this fix as the thumb wheels on mine had become jammed and I needed to take the wheel off first of all.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does it move to one side without your bag on it?

Maybe just needs a little adjustment to account for your bag not being balanced in terms of its weight. Make sure you adjust with it on the trolley.