Motocaddy M5 Connect

Visit site
Has anyone got the latest version of this trolley with the main strut pointing down and not at 45°? Looking to get one for my tour bag as access to the main big pocket is awkward on Powacaddy Sport, and it looks like it's easier for access, any issues with it at all whilst using it? All opinions good or bad please, £599 is a lot of money so need your opinion.

Thanks.

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Has anyone got the latest version of this trolley with the main strut pointing down and not at 45°? Looking to get one for my tour bag as access to the main big pocket is awkward on Powacaddy Sport, and it looks like it's easier for access, any issues with it at all whilst using it? All opinions good or bad please, £599 is a lot of money so need your opinion.

Thanks.

i have the new M1 so the basic shape is the same, i have my titleist mini tour bag on it and you can get access to the back pocket no problem, and the bigger bag should fit no problem as the main strut is no where near the back of the bag

I love it as its very easy to fold and if i invert the wheels i get my bag and trolley in my boot

D

Deleted member 16999

I’ve had mine a few weeks and no issues whatsoever. I use a Callaway 14 Way Cart bag and it fits great.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was lucky enough to be selected for the Golf Monthly review - and receive the M5 Connect and the Dry Series bag so can't really offer much help the bag side of things as my bag was designed for the trolley.

Before you go out and buy this trolley - make sure you will use the 'connect' feature. I don't use it as I have a Garmin S5 instead and therefore find that I have no need for the connect feature. I personally would be better off with the DHC (Downhill control) version or the M3 - which has the USB port to charge up a device while playing.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Also bare in mind if you are thinking of using Hedgehog wheels during the winter they are currently not available for the new 2018 models of the M series trolleys.