Motocaddy M1 users - Question

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi, I’ve had a problem with my Motocaddy M1 and today when turning on I got an ‘E’ on the screen. Unplugged then used it fine for 18 holes. What I have noticed though is red lights flashing when the trolley is moving the stop flashing when the trolley stops, see the areas circled on the picture.

Can any other users tell me if this is normal please?

Attachments

• E3A5D234-ADA3-498C-941D-5A5F391FF5E9.jpeg
    E3A5D234-ADA3-498C-941D-5A5F391FF5E9.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 8

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi, I’ve had a problem with my Motocaddy M1 and today when turning on I got an ‘E’ on the screen. Unplugged then used it fine for 18 holes. What I have noticed though is red lights flashing when the trolley is moving the stop flashing when the trolley stops, see the areas circled on the picture.

Can any other users tell me if this is normal please?
I cant. But know all the manuals are on their website ?

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is normal. Says in the instruction manual I have on page 15 that "The red chevrons will start flashing when you press the button. This indicates that the trolley has been started".

I've seen the E on the display before and it was when I didn't have my wheels on correctly.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
From my mate who services them:

"When the trolley is moving you will have red chevrons flashing which indicates the forward speed . This should cease once you press the stop button . What your saying is a definite ‘E’is showing on screen which defines a faulty circuit board . This can be intermittent and caused by moisture inside the handle set. Is it a DHC trolley ?"