Motocaddy M1 pro electric golf trolley

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Saw a couple on Gumtree about that price you really cant give it a test until your on the course by that time any issues are now yours to deal with, not 100% but I think there were some issues with the m1

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I just bought one I was looking at on Gumtree £180 with 18h lithium, few scratches here and there but it works fine not tested on course but I'm not expecting any issues,

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd buy a new trolley as you never know how the battery is. You can get good deals on Powerbug trolleys at present.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I just bought one I was looking at on Gumtree £180 with 18h lithium, few scratches here and there but it works fine not tested on course but I'm not expecting any issues,
That seems ok, I offered £200 but isn’t budging from £260, so will give it a miss, says it’s been in his loft for 2 years as well!!

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
That seems ok, I offered £200 but isn’t budging from £260, so will give it a miss, says it’s been in his loft for 2 years as well!!
Aye he wanted £200 got him down a bit still a massive punt, seems ok, At £260 you can get a refurb s1 from motocaddy with a years warranty,

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My M1 Pro with 36 hole battery has done almost 5 years now and it did 36 holes last Friday with no problem.
The only problem at present is the stop / go/ speed button sometimes sticks on a speed when you adjust it.
It is going in for a service when I go away to Spain for a week.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Had one for too many years to remember how long I've had it - 6+years. The battery has a (limited) 5 year warranty. Battery gave up after 2 years. Motocaddy didn't fudge about replacing it. Great trolley. Guess the simple answer is I'd buy another one when this one gives up the ghost.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
First test today, done 18 with no issues ran smooth, everything worked with no noise at all and battery indicator was still green when i finished, pulls a little to the left but think that's the front wheel I loosened it while I was cleaning it and must of misaligned it, my other one seems more powerful, happy with it so far