more from the swing thoughts vault. swing thoughts #1578 & #1579

D

Deleted member 21258

It's definitely funky but he gets it back on the downswing and is is actually pretty good through impact.
I don't think he'd hit the headcovers at all

Thanks for anyone suggestions, greatly appreciated.
If you think it looks funky from the back view, the side view is even worse:eek: :rofl: didnt wish to show that vid as it shows the big sway and what looks like massive over rotation I think, but just feels normal to me tho .:eek: If you think it would help or you fancy a laugh, more than happy to load up. I am a bit like garyinderry, like to think about the swing and what thoughts(which hopefully lead to movements) can change things. Shame more talk isn't on the forum over such things. Often will play around on the course with thoughts whether a comp or a social game.

You are correct, I can normally do the headcover drill fairly easily (well when I am swinging normally. My out to in path is normally 0 to 1 or 2 degrees). I found all the figures really interesting, but I don't do a swing by numbers or positions, always been a more feel/think/view kind of swinger.

I dont practise alot but have been practising the last couple of weeks to get back to a more neutral path, with the last couple of nights being happy with path numbers again and line of ball leaving is fairly good with a short iron. Clubface control and strike(normally a little bit heely due to the hand path?) has never been very good for me, which can result in very bad shots. Lie angles with an iron are really bad down[generally at least 5 plus down) (but driver is pretty good lie angles up #confusesmedotcom and do I hit on the way up with driver).

Would love to push to get back to nearer where I played before(shooting low 70s more regularly) and am starting to practise my short game, as that isn't as good as it.

Any suggestions on improving clubface control or other things to get a bit more consistently with my direction or any movements/drills you think would make sense to do, whatever it is.