Mizuno MX200 irons

myhopper

Medal Winner
Visit site
I've seen what could be a pretty good deal for electric trolley, bag and the Mizuno MX200 irons, pics show they have a steel shaft, anyone used these clubs? rate them etc? im very very new to golf, and this used package (in what seems very good condition) could be right up my street for the decent set im looking for shold the clubs be rated!?

thanks in advance

Mike:D

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The MX 200 were rated as one of the best game improvement clubs on the market a few years ago. Do a google search, "Mizuno MX200 review."

They are still a very good clubs equally as good as todays offerings so if the price is right it may be too good an offer to miss.

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've been playing MX200's with that exact shaft spec since August 2009 and I love them. Certainly no plans to change them anytime soon. Go for it. :D

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Mizunos are very well made golf clubs. As long as they have been looked after they should be fine and they can be adjusted to fit you.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Call me mad, but of the set of irons I've owned and not liked over the years, low-end Mizunos are just not my thing. Coupled with the fact that they were never exactly as "game improvement" as everyone thought, if I was recommending tomorrow to a new player, I'd look elsewhere.
There are a lot of Mizuno fans on here (I am one of them, see my picture) and no doubt quite a lot of people out there who play these exact irons and wouldn't look elsewhere. For the right price, you'd get a quality product and a nice set, so it's up to you.

Mark_Aged_42

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got you surrounded! I wield the MX-300s having abandoned my more advanced MP-57s. I reckon to be about an 18 capper, nothing special. This was an excellent move for me, I get many more sweet hits. My bird (I am an Essex boy) has MX-100s and they were a huge improvement on her Hippo set. SO the 200s in my opinion will definitely bring you joy.