Mizuno MP-18 Combo set of irons, regular flex Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour shafts and GP grips.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
A nice set of Mizuno MP-18 irons for sale. Combo set comprising 5 iron MMC Fli-Hi, 6 & 7 irons MMC and 8-PW MB.
In good condition with no major dings or gouges. Just the usual bag clatter and play marks you'd expect from a forged set that have been used.

Shafts are Nippon Pro Modus 3 105 Tour REGULAR flex and the grips are Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 "whiteouts" that were fitted in March of this year before the season began so lots of life left in them.

Great set of irons and the MBs are surprisingly forgiving for such a compact head. I've taken as many photos as to show true condition as I could upload.

Looking for £325 posted tracked and insured which compared to current market rates is a bargain for someone!

Irons 1.jpegIrons 3.jpegIrons 12.jpegIrons 14.jpegIrons 2.jpegIrons 4.jpegIrons 7.jpegIrons 8.jpegIrons 13.jpegIrons 9.jpeg

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Absolute bargain for such beautiful clubs. Much like my own set that I bought new when they were released and still have no intention of changing.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Do not need them but thought the photos and description of the item was excellent. This could be given as an example of how a sale item should be posted on here.

Reactions: SyR