Mizuno Golf Pairs

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Imagine you will both be a bit low on confidence after the day before.:whistle:

I’ve got Anthony as a partner at camberley so I’ll be flying high mate.:D

And I love Sunningdale so even if I shoot 100 I won’t be too bothered.

We’re not going to take the MGP seriously as we want to enjoy the course really.

D

Deleted member 25172

BUMP!

Could I please get a "review" from someone who has participated in this during the last year?

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
BUMP!

Could I please get a "review" from someone who has participated in this during the last year?
Played at their RSG event last year. Found it well organised and the best price for playing RSG. You get a dozen of Mizuno (rocks) balls and score the round on the device for your four ball that links up to the leaderboard. The winning scores were reasonable so no bandits :)

D

Deleted member 25172

Played at their RSG event last year. Found it well organised and the best price for playing RSG. You get a dozen of Mizuno (rocks) balls and score the round on the device for your four ball that links up to the leaderboard. The winning scores were reasonable so no bandits :)

Thanks! Looking at the event for Royal Cinque in June. I need to get back there to try it in more reasonable conditions than last time, so the £105 a head price tag for this event looks interesting as it's usually £155 for a weekday round.

D

Deleted member 21258

Thanks! Looking at the event for Royal Cinque in June. I need to get back there to try it in more reasonable conditions than last time, so the £105 a head price tag for this event looks interesting as it's usually £155 for a weekday round.

They do a twilight rate at RCP after 3ish I think, think it was £90 last year just in case that interests you, cracking course.

D

Deleted member 25172

They do a twilight rate at RCP after 3ish I think, think it was £90 last year just in case that interests you, cracking course.

Anything is of interest. I'm working one of my colleagues as well as he apparently has a friend who's a member at RCP, so hopefully I can get in that way and save loads of moolah.

Dannyc

Visit site
I played in the West Wales event last year run over 3 days highly recommend it properly organised with live scores as u play on a device that u put your score on each hole in that also has leaderboard on it leaders on last day go out last 👍

D

Deleted member 15717

Yup, played at Walton Heath and The Grove and all excellently organised.
Dozen balls, decent prizes and not a huge amount of bandits kicking about in them due to playing off 3/4.

Would fully recommend.

D

Deleted member 17920

Anything is of interest. I'm working one of my colleagues as well as he apparently has a friend who's a member at RCP, so hopefully I can get in that way and save loads of moolah.
That’s the best way to play anycourse.

Members guest rates every time 😉

D

Deleted member 17920

BUMP!

Myself and @Captainron played the Walton Heath day, thought it was ok, the balls they give out are ok.

I looked at this year but thought most events are quite pricey. I do fancy Gleneagles at some point tho.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Disagree on the rip off comment.

yes some are pricey compared to others.

They had an event at our place last year and compared to the normal green fee it was more expensive but it had easily sold out as the year had 240 playing in it.

Had as a very good tournament feel to it as well.

Some events are are very good value for money.

Royal Lytham at £150 each compared the normal fee is good.

I'm with Patrick. Over inflated price structure puts me off.

D

Deleted member 21258

Some are very good value and some ain’t.

They don’t struggle to fill them so we are in the minority.

My Addington deal is a lot better than there’s 😉

Agreed, the pairs costs of £279 for Walton Heath is a lot less than the green fee £380 per pair. Cinque Ports, royal Lytham are similar and represents a saving on a basic green fee and you get the extras you get for going on an organised day.

Some as JG says are quite a bit more especially when you compared to the clubs own organised opens.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Some are very good value and some ain’t.

They don’t struggle to fill them so we are in the minority.

My Addington deal is a lot better than there’s 😉

I agree to an extent, if I really want to play a course now I look out for opens. Some outstanding deals by entering open competitions.