Midlands Indoor Golf

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
looks good but their business model confuses me. £10 an hour is stupid.

This time of yeah they could charge £25 easily and people wouldn’t bat an eyelid. They have to run at full capacity to make £10 an hour more than my golf centre with only 2 sims. I’ve been fully booked every evening since October pretty much.

They’ve also unfortunately cheaped out on Skytrak which is a shame as TGC software is solid (there better available).

I’d 100% give it a go though if your local.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
looks good but their business model confuses me. £10 an hour is stupid.

This time of yeah they could charge £25 easily and people wouldn’t bat an eyelid. They have to run at full capacity to make £10 an hour more than my golf centre with only 2 sims. I’ve been fully booked every evening since October pretty much.

They’ve also unfortunately cheaped out on Skytrak which is a shame as TGC software is solid (there better available).

I’d 100% give it a go though if your local.
It's only £10 if you pay the £30 membership fee. Otherwise it's £15 I think. It has 7 Sims and most people book for more than one hour

I've been twice. The set up is very good and the two guys who run it are top bloke's. Mike the teaching pro has a good reputation too. I didn't find the sky track very accurate at all. I know my stats and this was off by some margin. I wouldn't say they "cheaped out". They obviously went cheap so they can charge less. I've started using the facility to practice when it's too drab outside. For this is perfect. You can pay a premium and have a bay with trackman

The putting area is good and short game chipping area is quirky. Parking is a problem too

It's fully booked most nights and weekends

Last edited: