Mentmore 1pm Sunday April 12th 2015 (Central Region qualifier)

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
1. Fundy 6 (entered)
2. Alex1975 12 (not entering)
3. Region3 5 (entered)
4. Liverpoolphil 6 (not entering)
5. Rickg 8 (seriously?) (entered)
6. Arnoldarmchewer 12 (entered)
7. m9wst 6 (entered)
8. Oxfordcomma 19 (undecided on re-entering)
9. Evesdad 28 (entered)
10. Fish 21 (entered)
11. Slicer30 14 (entered)
12. Lig 13 (entered)
13. Wabinez 9 (entered)
14. MetalMickie ?? (not entering)
15. Full Throttle 16 (not entering)
16. GB72 15 (entering???)

I am 12.5 so 13... I shall have my extra shot please :D

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
1. Fundy 6 (entered)
2. Alex1975 13 (not entering)
3. Region3 5 (entered)
4. Liverpoolphil 6 (not entering)
5. Rickg 8 (seriously?) (entered)
6. Arnoldarmchewer 12 (entered)
7. m9wst 6 (entered)
8. Oxfordcomma 19 (undecided on re-entering)
9. Evesdad 28 (entered)
10. Fish 21 (entered)
11. Slicer30 14 (entered)
12. Lig 13 (entered)
13. Wabinez 9 (entered)
14. MetalMickie ?? (not entering)
15. Full Throttle 16 (not entering)
16. GB72 15 (entering???)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
OK have just confirmed everything with Mentmore.

12 noon meet for bacon sandwiches we then have 5 tees booked from 1pm on the Rothschild course. We are to play off the blue tees (between their yellow and whites) and are playing in 4 balls. We currently have 16 confirmed and 1 or 2 more who are possibles (we can accomodate 20 max).

Cost is £27 so I was planning on taking £30 off everyone and using the extra £3 as sweep money, probably just for 1st and 2nd if OK with all, could you all please bring cash on the day as I will settle with them by credit card.

Assuming no one has any need for an early or late tee time (let me know if you do) Ill do a draw next week when we have final final numbers.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to it, are you splitting up the handicaps for the draw or.......

Was going to split up the higher handicaps one per group and other than that do a random draw, but im open to bribes if theres people you want to play with or avoid :p

ps welcome back :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Was going to split up the higher handicaps one per group and other than that do a random draw, but im open to bribes if theres people you want to play with or avoid :p

ps welcome back :)

Sounds good, what about those entered and not entering, are you keeping them separate?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm good with whichever way you do it, although if anyone hates playing with smokers and/or people who use big ball markers........ ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm good with whichever way you do it, although if anyone hates playing with smokers and/or people who use big ball markers........ ;)

Im happy to play with a smoker and then we can compare pokerchip markers :D

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site

LMFAO!!! Im both.... But the poker chip is really just to.... What was it?.... Oh ye, to have a bit of gamesmanship!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Im happy to play with a smoker and then we can compare pokerchip markers :D

LMFAO!!! Im both.... But the poker chip is really just to.... What was it?.... Oh ye, to have a bit of gamesmanship!

Planning to mark my ball with my ecig. That is bound to set someone off

Sounds like thats one 4 ball sorted lol

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
OK, unless I hear otherwise we are 16 for Sunday. Ive split the field into 4 pots of 4 based on handicap and then drawn the following groups (Ive moved my group to 1st out so that I can sort out the cards when people come in):

1.00 Fundy, Wabinez, GB72, Oxfordcomma
1.08 Region3, Alex1975, Lig, Fish
1.16 M9wst, RickG, FullThrottle, MetalMickie
1.24 LiverpoolPhil, ArnoldArmChewer, Slicer30, Evesdad

Each group has a mix of handicaps and also a mix of some entering hillside and some not, hopefully everyone is OK with that (if not let me know and grease my palm for a redraw!)

Rules as per above
12 noon meet for bacon sandwiches we then have tees booked from 1pm on the Rothschild course. We are to play off the blue tees (between their yellow and whites).

Cost is £27 so I was planning on taking £30 off everyone and using the extra £3 as sweep money, probably just for 1st and 2nd if OK with all, could you all please bring cash on the day as I will settle with them by credit card.

Edit: MetalMickie could you let me know your hcap as I think yours is the only one Im missing

Last edited: